Opening hours and admission
Wednesday – Sunday 12 – 6 p.m.
Admission: € 4
You can buy a passe-partout for all 5 locations in the city. See the festivalpage for all information.
Our team is busy preparing for the Photofestival. Until then, there will be no other exhibitions on display at the Noorderlicht photogallery. We will be open - as part of the photofestival - on 22th October.
9711 JB Groningen, The Netherlands
tel: +31 (0)50 318 22 27
Information on parking and public transport
At www.toerisme.groningen.nl you'll find all you'll want to know about parking, public transport and bicycles.
The Noorderlicht Photogallery is located in the city centre of Groningen (A-Kerkhof 12).
By foot from the train station: (± 10 minutes)
- You arrive at the Central Station of Groningen and leave the station
- Across the road before you, you'll see the Groninger Museum (very colorful architecture), walk in that direction
- Cross the street and go under the blue arch, cross the bridge, walk past the museum
- Keep walking straight ahead, enter street (Ubbo Emmiusstraat) with yellow pavement
- At the end of this street you come at a junction, cross the street (Gedempte Zuiderdiep) and keep on walking straight ahead
- Enter Folkingestraat and walk to the end, then go left
- The Noorderlicht Photogallery is situated at your left diagonally across the Der Aa-church